The North Halton Mental Health Clinic employs psychiatrists, nurse therapists, social workers, and other professional supports who together provide a consultation model of community-based psychiatric services for adults aged 16 and up and their family members living in north Halton.
Programs and services include:
- Psychiatric consultation for local physicians
- Help with understanding and managing medication
- Concurrent disorder treatment/groups (Health and Hope partner)
- Linkages to other health services and community supports
- Clinical assessment and treatment for people experiencing, or at risk for experiencing, a first episode psychosis (Phoenix Program partner)
All referrals must accompany a doctor referral.