Looking for referral status or outcomes of the phone screening with a one-Link Service Coordinator?
Please call us directly at 905-338-4123 and we will respond to your request within one business day. The one-Link Service Coordinators will fax you the outcomes of the screening appointment and next steps for your patient.
How did we do?
We appreciate your feedback on your experience in referring your patients through one-Link. Please take a moment to complete the small survey below to help us learn how we did and how we can improve. Thank-you!
My experience referring patients through one-Link was:
Access to Psychiatry Consultation within Halton Healthcare and Trillium Health Partners:
- For diagnostic clarification or treatment recommendations for significant mental illness.
- All patients will be told by one-Link that referral to
PsychiatricConsultation Clinic is for a one-time consultation/appointment only. If the treatment recommendations are for clear Depressive Disorders or Anxiety Disorders (incl. OCD & related, Trauma & related) – Patient must show evidence of 2 previous antidepressant trials within the current episode in order to be considered for THP Psychiatric Consultation Services.
- Referrals will be processed for patients requiring intensive outpatient monitoring and must have a diagnosis
of:Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective disorder, Bipolar disorder/uncontrolled with or without a prominent psychotic component, Psychosis Unspecified.
Note: referrals will not be sent for patients seeking psychiatric consultation for court, custody or insurance purposes.
Referral for Psychotherapy/ongoing Psychiatric monitoring:
- Will be provided access to the Regional Practical Clinic, which provides
group basedCBT/ mindfulness basedtreatment to individuals with mild to moderate depression, anxiety and high stress.
- One-Link service coordinators will provide resources to sliding scale and fee-for-service options in the community, including private practice Psychiatrists. Wait-times for these non-Mississauga Halton LHIN funded services vary by independent practitioner.